Palaces is a reverb and delay module which utilizes seven pt2399 delays. It includes bright and damp controls to create reverberation with feedback and size control to act more as a spring or a giant plate with stereo output. Switching the path sends all delays into a different configuration which changes the character to create a more straightforward delay system or a complex weaving of interconnected and offset metapatterns or chaos as the selectable number of delays 1-6 are added to the output. The delays feed into each other at different points of the feedback path so the signal can become very dense.
"Harm" adds a gritty harmonic distortion into the path which rises in frequency as the feedback path reintroduces itself creating a dirty pitch-shifted version of the original signal.
Additionally a vactrol is placed at the beginning of the path which allows one to cut off the input and introduce the incoming signal only as the vactrol receives incoming voltage (gates, triggers or cv).
- Vactrol cuts incoming signal
- Mix, pre-delay, bright, damp, "harm", feedback, size controls all with with cv.
- Touch-based switching for signal path mode.
- Touch-based switching for selectable number of delays (1-6) with gate input
- Soft slew on feedback for tails
INS AND OUTS
- Mono input with gain control
- Stereo output
- CV/gate over all controls
Light indication for all levels and modes.
Includes printed manual, mounting hardware and power connection in a beautiful Folktek box.
+ 12v = xma
-12v = xma
+5v = xma
Width = 20HP