Sift is a multi-mode low pass filter. There are five modes selectable with touch-based switching which change the character - normal, noise CV integration on the cutoff, square wave replication at the input, extreme resonance overdrive and all modes combined. The gain control hits 100% at 12 o'clock and beyond that will completely crush an incoming signal while maintaining a balanced output level to turn the filter into a distortion.
We've included a vactrol on the output which, when plugged, cuts the output signal and only allows the signal to pass when it receives a voltage signal (trigger, gate, CV). This adds great character to the sound as it rings out the way only a vactrol does. This can also be used as a VCA when the filter is used as a sine wave oscillator.
Attenuable CV with light indication over all controls.
- vactrol cuts output signal
- frequency, resonance and gain controls all with CV
- touch based selection between 5 different modes (gate control over switching)
INS AND OUTS
- audio in and out
- CV over all controls
- CV/gate V+ input for vactrol
- Includes mounting hardware and power connection in a beautiful Folktek box.
+ 12v = xma
-12v = xma
+5v = xma
width = 10HP
1" depth (skiff friendly)